As a dental hygienist, therapist, prosthetist or technician, the Medical Indemnity Protection Society (MIPS) can offer you a range of member benefits.
Discover how membership of MIPS provides for your professional indemnity needs and so much more.
Benefits of membership
- MIPS Members’ Medical Indemnity Insurance Policy*
- MIPS Members’ Practice Entity Policy to cover the member for his/her exposure to claims against his/her practice entity and practice staff*
- MIPS Group Personal Accident cover*
- access to MIPS Protections for non-medical indemnity matters*
- free education sessions
- special member benefit offers
- flexible and portable protection when moving between states; and
- overseas cover for most countries when escorting Australian cultural and sporting groups and providing gratuitous health services to third world countries as part of an aid program*
*see membership benefits handbook includingproduct disclosure statement.
The MIPS benefits available to each MIPS member are determined by the membership category chosen and is included in the subscription charged.
Further category information can be viewed in the guide which forms part of the membership benefits handbook. If you’re not already a member of MIPS, apply to join us or request a membership fee estimate today.