Manage your membership online
With My Membership you can:
- pay by credit card through our secure online system
- setup a direct debit instalment arrangement
- print a copy of your current/past Member Benefit Statement (tax invoice)
- print your certificate of currency
- complete CPD units
- Download certificates for any MIPS education you completed
- update your contact details and password.
You can also see your membership details so you can check your membership category, primary practice state and retroactive cover date.
Enter My Membership
First time users or forgotten passwords
Online access is automatically setup as part of your membership once payment of your membership fee has been received.
If you’ve forgotten your password you can reset your password and we’ll email you a link so you can access your account immediately. You will then be prompted to change your password. If you didn't provide an email when you joined MIPS, you can provide your email and register for My Membership.